BlueChip for Business Continuity
Integrated Management Solutions Ltd (IMS) delivers business continuity to our clients by combining our System 21 expertise with the facilities and expertise of BlueChip. This approach ensures that clients receive the best in cloud and infrastructure support services, selected from a broad portfolio of products and services, plus the personal and expert skills of our consultants and our knowledge of your business.
Companies today face an unprecedented number of exposures.
Did you know:-
- The Hemel Hempstead oil depot explosion cost local firms £70m (Source: East of England Development Agency)
- UK businesses suffer an average of 235 hours a year of system downtime. (Source: Dimension Data)
- Computer related disasters cost British businesses 1.8bn a year (Source: NCC)
- 20% of companies lose more than £1m, 25% lose £250k to £1m, 43% lose £10k to £450k (Source: PWC)
- Less than 10% odds of survival for organisations without a plan (Touche Ross)
Managing these risks is key to the survival of any organization
Having a Business Continuity plan in place:
- Reduces loss of revenue in the event of a disaster
- Allows resources to focus on maintaining business
- Additional services available to ensure fastest route to recovery
- Delivers High Availability
- Managed Solution removes the requirement for specialised resource
It is not uncommon for a system failure to occur, and system failure is a business nightmare and can prove to be exceptionally costly. With Integrated Management Solutions (Global) Ltd you can rest assured that in case of a disaster, your business is in safe hands Read more...
Preparation for continuation or recovery of systems needs to be taken very seriously. A loss of critical business systems can prove to be fatal to a business. Read more...
With Blue Chip’s extensive experience in IBM midrange maintenance, we are now able to offer full support on your IBM iSeries and System 21. Read more...