Capture and Processing
It is still very common for organisations to rely heavily on paper documentation for business processes. This results in a significant amount of time spent physically managing documents to extract all kinds of data.
It is not a secret that to remain a competitive business, you must find ways to reduce costs by streamlining resource-intensive labour.
With electronic processing, business can automate data entry and standardize the flow of paper, achieving a significant reduction of costs and increased productivity.
- Although different industries often have distinct business processes and regulations, they all share the need to efficiently access data from paperwork. This solution allows enterprises to automate those processes in the following areas:
- Forms processing: extract hand printed information and barcode data from surveys, application and order forms and classify multiple form types
- Invoice processing: extract all data, including line items that also can stretch over multiple pages, from supplier invoices
- Purchase order or claims processing: extract information from scanned or faxed orders and validate those against purchase databases
- Digital mailrooms: classify and separate documents according to document type and content and route documents into backend workflows for further processing
- Maximise the use of your resources – by eliminating time-consuming and expensive, manual (not to mention, error prone) processes, there will be a significant increase of productivity and cost reduction.
- Increased competitiveness – Response rates will increase and reaction times to customer enquiries will be significantly quicker.
- High quality data output – the assurance of high-quality data will mean less time is spent checking and validating work/data, resulting in a more reliable process.